Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We're famous!

Well, at least at our local HEB (grocery store). It seems that all of the checkers at the store were Thomas's students. I was in line buying some steaks/potatoes/salad when the checker asked how many months I was. I said "7 months with twin girls." She then said "Oh, you're having the LaFarellettes!" I laughed and said that was me. Thomas thinks he knows who it was. I like the nickname. We always seem to run into some of his previous students up there. I suspect that many of you don't know that Thomas has changed jobs recently. The last day of our school year was graduation day on Saturday the 31st. Thomas started his new job Monday of this week. He is a project manager for Nova Safety and Environmental. Yes, he made the move to the oil industry. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. He's been running around doing some training in New Mexico and I make him take his gallon of water everyday because we've had 105+ degree heat all week. At least I can stay home in the air conditioning. My back has been very tired and the babies feel very heavy, but other than that I've been good. I think they were taking turns doing somersaults this morning. They've been calmer this afternoon.

No comments: