Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Out of the woods for high blood pressure

For now at least. My blood pressure has been great lately. Probably due to the strict bedrest that I stick pretty closely to. I went in to my OB yesterday and the babies heart beats sound good, my weight is good (40lb gain so far), blood pressue great, babies moving great, urine great, and the repeat of the 24 hour urine collection and blood work came back perfectly normal. My doctor just wants to see me once a week for now. We'll do another quick sonogram next week to make sure they are still both head down. I had the Group B strep culture taken and an internal exam. I'm 1cm dilated. Doctor says everything is perfectly normal. My belly is measuring 41 weeks (I was 35 weeks 1 day yesterday at the appt.). Doctor says it could be any day now. I'm betting I'll hold on a while more though.

My belly has been dancing with all the feet, hands, elbows, knees, butts, backs, etc. I love it and I know I'll be missing it soon.

No comments: